Saturday 26 September 2009

Deoxyribonucleic acid


Yeah, I know I should be finishing the binding on the wedding quilt, or working on a baby quilt, or generally doing something more productive than making a new pattern to ignore...  But it's pretty cool, isn't it?

The wedding was fantastic, and they really liked the "starter quilt" - perfect in case it rains on their honeymoon!  I managed to negotiate another week's grace to finish binding the quilt, so I guess I have something to do while I watch "the X-Factor" tonight.

2 comments:

  1. What? You're bloggin but not Kev?

    /Slobo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think giving someone a "starter quilt" for a wedding present is a fantastic idea!!! I will certainly remember that one, cuz I don't think I've ever heard of anyone receiving something like that before. And yes, the DNA blocks would be cool too! lol

    ReplyDelete